Skip to content

GSA Indexer

edited September 2012 in Other / Mixed
Just want some comments on the GSA Indexer before I consider buying it. What kind of links does it use?

Some people saying pinging is not natural. Would using GSA Indexer (I think it uses statistics sites) be natural or result in any penalties?

I'm assuming you guys use it for your 1st, 2nd, 3rd tier links right?

Would it be used on all kinds of links?

Any other comments on the product would be appreciated.
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well it uses all kinds of sites that produce an instant backlink or show statistics of the website you submit with it. All I can say is, it's working very good to get sites indexed with it (else we wouldn't sell it).
  • It's automatically integrated to GSA SER right? What's the indexing rate like for the sites that GSA posts to? Thanks.
    I haven't checked that myself really. I remember that many customers said it's working better than lindexed and others. They got there sites indexed over night where others failed. 
  • now you teasing me to buy it as well, LOL
  • i have a additional question for the indexer,
    i hope i catch the right words,

so when i use a SrapeBox AutoApprove List, and do a Fast Poster to some urls, and export the successfull URLs - can i load them into GSA Indexer directly to get them Indexed,

or

is it better to have the successfully posted urls imported into SER sites list, (having the same project running on SER might even be able to verify the links, not sure thou, since its highly spun) and after the verification of the link via SER it gets sent to Indexer

or

I am on the wrong track, nothing of that is possible at all?

You import the URLs directly into the indexer.
  • no need to answer, i just bought it at tried it out myself, it said something like 1400 backlinks to stats, and indexer pages but its more like 300?

but still very very sweet, and much easier learning curve then SER

LOL