Skip to content

SER Success Rate? :)

Hey guys, I have just used SER for Wiki submission today. I set only to post URL with PR1 and above, and skip hard solve captchas.
After I let it run for 3 hours, it only susscesfully submitted 178 links and only 97 are verified. Is it always so low success rate with SER on wiki links? Or should I import my own list? and the GSA SEO Indexer is like taking forever to index 97 of the verified links. Have I done any setting wrongly? Please guide. Thanks

Comments

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited July 2013
    Turn off PR filters and it will be much quicker.

97 verified in 3 hours is nothing to complain about with filters on! Sometimes I get 1/3 of that. Depends on so many things it's hard to quanitfy.
  • Thanks, how about SEO Indexer? it took me 5 hours just to index 9 out of 101
  • Use "quick indexer mode" and also "Use only sites that can index deep links"
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @davbel - are you using any other indexer software? What index ratio are you getting?

I used to use those settings for SEO indexer but exploring alternative ideas/options for indexing?
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    @reeve95545 either do as @davbel says or you can try increasing number of threads in SEI. I have mine set to 25 threads instead of default 10.
  • @Alexr just SEO Indexer.  I mainly use other tiers to help get higher tiers indexed tbh

• Building links is easy. Indexing is the real work in my opinion.
  • edited July 2013
    @sweeppicker Yep, indexing has become a real problem for me since the last update. And I hand spin manually with 7 sentences - word - phrase level. I don't know why nobody is talking about this though :D. I use Indexification, SEO Indexer and Link Centaur. Still, very low indexing rate.
  • jurky3fo Yes, I do the same for my indexing as well. I also found throwing multiple kitchen sinks at it as well will speed up the indexing rate. For every tier 1, I build 5k-10k unique Tier 2s and then for each batch of 500 tier 2s I will blast another 10,000 Tier 3s. Yes this is a crazy amount of links but you will defintely get everything indexed. Lol. I have one VPS just for my tier 3 link building.
  • Can I know how to auto scrape .Edu links when doing blog commenting?
  • i use indexification and i get above 80% indexed. 
  • >Can I know how to auto scrape .Edu links when doing blog commenting?
    There is an example in the manual if i'm not wrong.
  • --Strovolo

"i use indexification and i get above 80% indexed. "

What kind of links? Because I don't even 50-60% indexed sometimes with backlink indexing services like xindexer or nuclear link indexer and indexification is just a crawling service.

do u resubmit ur links everyday?
  • --Strovolo

"i use indexification and i get above 80% indexed. "

What kind of links? Because I don't even get 50-60% indexed sometimes with backlink indexing services like xindexer or nuclear link indexer and indexification is just a crawling service.

do u resubmit ur links everyday?
  • I use lindexed and I get 100% crawling rate.
  • crawling or indexing rate?
  • @yougotmymoney

Crawling, I don't think it shows index rate anywhere.