Skip to content

New Campaign What Email to Use?

Hi, I'm starting a new campaign for the first time on GSA. I'm using it for my tier 2 & 3. I built tier 1 on Ultimate Demon and with that I used a catchall email address. When I watched my tutorial for starting GSA tier 2, the video said put in your hotmail. I see that GSA provided some default email "mitchelllange@mailinator.com". My question is, which email program will have a good success rate? Is this "mitchelllange@mailinator.com" something GSA provides, will use and verify links and it doesn't have a problem with junk mail or getting banned? I see this too "http://sertools.com/landing/account-creator/". I could just make a hotmail account but don't want the emails to end up in junk unverified. I used the catchall in UD but didn't think it would get banned b/c it was pretty low postings. Any help with this? Thanks!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats a temp/disposable email. The success rate with that is not that good so you should take the time to get some pop3 email account to use.
  • Ok. Thank you. I could do one through the cpanel or just a hotmail. Do you think just some hotmail? I just don't want the unverified to hit the junk. I could log in and do them manually I guess. Also, I didn't know how long it would last before banned if at all.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Usually hotmail accounts are OK. Other own registered email domains are of course more reliable and look way better for the one verifying the submissions. So if you can, get yourself some other none free email accounts.