Skip to content

I have been able to get SER to 200+ LPM with php exploits only, not with anything added

When I add other types of categories and platforms my LPM drops significantly. Any insight? Other than there isnt much to do to get the php exploit link

Comments

• the submission speed is higher because there aren't many steps to take. no registering, no email verification, no article submission, ...
  • I know Lee G is over 200 LPM with everything checked, I seem to have done what he did and can't get the same results with everything checked.
  • OzzOzz
    edited July 2013
    well, there is not magic button. just hard work, testing, tweaking of the software and sevices like proxies.
    don't expect to get 200 LPM without knowing the software.

i think you should take the time to get known to the software first. read the threads which are listed in the sticky thread, watch the tutorial videos, etc.

>I know Lee G is over 200 LPM with everything checked
    which is far from true i believe
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

I don't have everything checked.

But I do submit to manly engines that need sign up

Social bookmarks, networks, forums, directories etc for the kitchen sink levels

Article levels are articles directories, social networks and web 2's

But, I have spent a lot of time checking submission stats, and not using engines that give poor or zero results

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Hmm, what about doing only Exploits on kitchen sink level? I'll try it.
  • those exploits links give any juice? they are useful for indexing t1?.. i haven't tried those links yet...