Skip to content

Saving Project Information Crashes Application

edited September 2012 in Bugs
Hi,

Just picked up GSA to check out and unfortunately ran into a problem immediately. Once I input all of the required information for my project and select the settings I desired and click on the "OK" button, the entire application crashes and I have to restart with none of my previously entered information saved in the project.

Plenty of hardware, no other applications open.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited September 2012
    Did it have the option to send in a bug report or what was the error?
  • Nope, just closed the application. No options or error messages that I can pass on.
    That's strange. I've never heard of that bug before. I'm running on server 08 as well without any issues.

I sent a message to Sven (developer) about your thread/issue.
  • Sounds good. Later tonight I can do a screen capture of it so you guys can actually 'see' what it's doing. :)
    Ya when Sven comes around he might ask for VPS details or something like that so he can replicate it. I don't want to speak on behalf of Sven so I'll leave this to him when he comes around.

That sucks man, I know you just bought it. I can tell you that isn't typical ... that's a new bug that I haven't heard of before. Hopefully it gets solved soon. :)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes thats really new to me as well. If you can send a bugreport or leave login details in pm I can maybe figure it out.
  • I sent you over the details with a fresh PW
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    fixed :) Was some issue with the license