Skip to content

Low LpM, pics of current setup. Advice. Read stickies but still low LpM.

I have a very low LpM at the moment.  I read the stickies above as well as try to configure it myself.  I still can't figure out why the LpM is so low.  I have posted my setup in the pictures below as well as give some extra details.  Please someone take a look and see how I can improve my LpM and any general or advance advice welcomed.

Additional Info: 

For each campaign I'm using:

100k generic keywords
generic anchor text- 15%
domain as anchor text - 25%
anchor text variation - 20%

I'm using a VPS.  My vps is running Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard.  It has Intel (R) Xeon (R) CPU-e5-1650 @ 3.20Ghz, 768 RAM.  I'm also running public proxies for everything but submitting and verifying I'm using private and public.  
Tagged:

Comments

• edited June 2013
    Also to add in, I'm running at 1.72 LpM, Mem: 492 MB and 40-97% CPU, also using 26 private proxies.
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne
  • so you read the threads but missed the part of public proxies? read again.
    edited June 2013

Just in case it was missed :D

Im  so proud of that picture :D

Im sure just pretend they are dumb and miss the talk of public proxies to see that art work

Screen shots are a joke. You cant read some of the information that would normally be advised on

A little tip. look for the advice on search engine recommendations as well

• I unchecked all public proxies, just using private proxies.  26 of them now on the vps.  Running 100 threads now, also took out most of the search engines to use when searching.  Only using a few google, a yahoo, a bing now.  We'll see how it goes.  I was going over the thread with all the info, I just noticed my LpM went from 1.6 to 5.  That's an improvement, long ways away from 100 but I'll keep tuning it.  My next question is, if I'm using a vps and 26 proxies, is 100 threads to much?  I'm trying to conserve my private proxies until the end of the month.

I run 250 threads on 40 proxies without any lag all day and night

• Sorry for the questions. Is it smart to only use a few search engines instead of all english engines under options when editing a project? Also, Im running about 50 campaigns (each hand made web 2.0), so should it still be fine? One last question, I have every box checked and private proxy checked, is this setup good? Reason I ask is because in another thread someone advised to uncheck verify and pr check meaning dont use public or private proxy for those.
  • The only way for you to figure it out is to test and see how your proxies behave. When testing yourself you will understand better what works for you. I personally unchecked those boxes. 
  • Raised LpM to 40.  Almost there....