Skip to content

Anyone knows Solvecaptchas Or MegaOCR for reCaptcha ?

Sounds great but haven't heard alot about them

http://megaocr.com/ http://solvecaptchas.com/

Comments

• Interesting that, solution for recaptcha could make a huge difference with GSA. Not sure about the thread thingy though, have to work out which package would work the best.

Anyone tried it?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

I do and I have to say Im not really satisfied. Of course I checked that out but reply time is very long and seems to be unstable. One time the same image gives a good reply, the next time it ties out or there api answers with some garbage. Maybe just for me...

• i know that some SENukers use this along with CB. according to Svens message in the change log of SER it seems to be very unstable.
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

There is a thread about them on the senuke forum

By the sounds of it they had a lot of teething problems and ddos attacks in their early public release days

• I won't rush in just yet then, perhaps it is still too early to expect a reliable solve at decent speeds. Looks like it will not be long before a good solution becomes available though.

• any updates guys ?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well it takes a very long time for them to solve anything (from what I have seen/checked). Maybe they improved but this is just a bottleneck for now and lowers your lpm way to much.
  • Here is another recaptcha solver ocr i haven't tried but someone might be interested in checking out - http://spamvilla.com/bot-creation-service-2/recaptcha-ocr-with-60-accuracy-rent-available
  • heisenberg - thanks I saw this one already - its available for quite a while now, but this offer doesnt look like a finished solution yet
  • No prob just thought i'd mention it, at least they allow you to try it and see before buying anyway, have my eye on a few of their other bots myself.. anyhu back to work with me :)
  • edited June 2013
    I have been testing MegaOCR over the last week or so. With the service enabled I average 40LpM. Without the service I average 120LpM. With the service enabled I am only checking Recaptcha and a couple of other hard to solve captchas, everything else is handled by CB. The average solve time for recaptcha is 6+ seconds (sometimes 33 seconds for a failure) and the solve rate is well below 50%. You would have to test it yourself though as your results may vary.

I also heard that you should ask for access to a MegaOCR server close to your VPS to reduce solve time. I have not done this and can't confirm the validity of the statement.

I do find it useful to run MegaOCR on T1 projects only though to get a good mix of websites, but to do this you need to turn off all other projects so they don't also use the service. There may be another way of doing this but I am unaware of it.
  • @kortezubi: you are able to define the use of service on project basis. change it from "use all services" to "use 1st service only" in project options -> options
  • @Ozz, Yes, but does it not then send ALL captchas to MegaOCR. I wanted to send all to CB and only selected to MegaOCR. There was another discussion on this: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/4542/send-to-captcha-service-on-a-per-project-basis
  • I bought it through www.megaocr.com however the software doesn't allow me to logon. I've sent 3 mails to support with no answer. I wouldn't recommend this service as of now.
  • edited July 2013
    Dear Users We offer the best Recaptcha And Yahoo/Hotmail Ocr Solution Including Many Other captcha Solution Please Visit This 

Its already used by multiple users my skype id is kelvinthechamp please add for discussion

• @kelvinthechamp - I emailed you last week but had no response..
  • jjumpm2 i m sorry please ad my skype for direct conv i m in moscow Russian timezone skype:- kelvinthechamp

thanks
  • Just signed up with Kelvin's ocr service and wow. I'm blown away at the success rate. Success rate really is 65% - seems much higher just from watching solves. It's fast as hell too.. solves about as quickly as I can post them and @60 LpM that's not too shabby.
  • I signed up for Kelvin's OCR service this morning. 
    I am really impressed with success rate. 

• I signed up for it as well.  I'm very impressed with it as well. 
  • How is the price at Kelvin?
  • Hi Guys

i m kelvin from Spamvilla.com first of all i like to thanks Sven and his team for adding Spamvilla-Recaptcha ocr api into CB results are amazing , our prices are very flexible if any one need a free demo and trial please add my skype from my site and connect with me

Regards
    Kelvin 
  • Spamvilla PM me please a price for one license of CB.

Regards
  • on1x1 please select spamvilla from Captcha Breaker click on home page link then go to ocr rental service drop-down from menu and you can see all low volume license plans it starts from 30$/monthly you can order from there and in case of any discussion needed you can get my skype directly from that page to thank you
  • Can we use the 150$/Month plan on multiple licenses/servers?
  • mmtj  Yes you can use into multiple servers 

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Subscribed!
  • Thanks mmtj  you are most welcome :)
  • edited July 2013
    Just signed-up for @kelvinthechamp service 20 minutes ago! For the moment, I can say I love his OCR. I'll post more results later.
  • Spamvilla so far a good product for that price.