Skip to content

Isn't Verifying In 1-4 days The SAME SPEED Down the Line?

I've read that setting GSA to verify in 1440 or longer to 4 days would be good so GSA can build more links without verifying at the same time.

But wouldn't that eventually be overlapped because let's say on Day 1 I build 100k links, then on day 2 or 4 when my "verify links timing" kicks in, then GSA will inevitably verify the links WHILE building links.

So at the end of the day, isn't it just a wash?  If you keep running GSA, it will simultaneous build links and verify links, so what is the point of waiting to verify links OTHER THAN you know some links will fall off or get disapproved?  So it's more the issue of waiting for the link to be stable, and not for submission speed is that correct?

Comments

• Quite possibly.  One way I do this is to disable verification altogether on non contextual tiers and then stop everything and just verify at 1000 threads, say once a week.  Normally I run 200 threads, but it seems I can use higher threads if just verifying.  Speeds it all up a little.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    There is little point in verifying generic/junk tiers. I only use SEI for T1 and T2 links. Whatever works for you.
  • Depends if you want that junk indexed...
  • edited June 2013
    Yeah if you don't verify.....then the links don't get indexed (or sent to GSA indexer or other indexing service).

Is there any way to send a submitted link to GSA indexer?
  • Interesting. 'Send submitted links to indexing service' - could this be added as an option?
  • @cherub

A good feature request, though that would quickly max out the "urls/day" many indexing providers have.

This is only a problem depending on your amount of links built and available funds for indexing subscriptions.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    @greenwillow SEI features proxy support. So add in 10 proxies and you will not max it out so quickly.
  • @greenwillow

Yes, but if Sven gave us some sort of option for how many links to send to the indexing service, vs. how many links to send to GSA indexer.....we could have more control that way.