Skip to content

Press releases

It'd be great if GSA SER could now include press releases. I saw a post by Santos that it'll be added hopefully in future, that's around an year ago, last June.

So if please Sven could consider this request and I'm sure many more might be wanting this. :)

Thanks.

Comments

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    What is it with Indians and Press Releases.... :D
  • @spunko2010 Well, I'm not sure how are you relating Indians with it.

I thought it as an useful feature hence why I suggested.

Have a nice day, anyway.
  • they have the same issues as the Web20s and needs to be fixed on a regular basis. i guess the best hope for you is that @Jamese of SERengines or one other user will add them.
    @Pratik its just that every time I see PR and SEO linked it comes from an Indian person.
  • @spunko2010 - I'm unlikely to be a person you might be thinking off but anyway, one can judge the people as they want and that's fine with me.
    edited June 2013
    @pratik well, it says you're in India and you mentioned PR so maybe not that unlikely? Anyway was just a light hearted comment.
  • @spunko2010 Yes, I indeed am from India but not all are the same. Anyway, no offense taken, it was just highly unlike how you relate the comment based on the region but never mind. Have a nice day.
  • Ppl are mad for Press Releases especially after the two case studies that proved Matt Cutts wrong and that they can help you rank.

Problem is, it'll be done to death just like:
    • Article Marketing
    • Info Graphics
    • Guest Blogging
    • Insert Next Faddy SEO Technique Here...
  • @davbel, yeah I think, sadly.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @davebel - weren't press releases meant to be before article marketing on your list. ;-)