Skip to content

Found new captcha

Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
The captchas on these pages here:

Are being recognized as PHPBookmark big but it's totally different from what CB has for that.

I don't know how to add new captchas yet so I thought that I would post here.

Comments

• some of these are even unreadable for me as a human.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    edited June 2013
    Yes I know, but I don't know how to take this new captcha and add it to CB so it's not being recognized as PHPBookmark big.

Maybe @Sven will see this thread and add it to CB as a new captcha.
  • Those captchas are modified Drupal captchas. The problem with those are that every site owner can decide how to change/create them. With "higher contrast" and "threshold" you can get some decent results for some of them, but as soon as they are heavy modified like in your examples the solving rate is going down.

The good thing is that most site owners doesn't change the standard configuration for that captcha and you get a very high solving rate for them.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @Ozz Is it easy to add this new captcha type to CB?
  • OzzOzz
    edited June 2013
    its already added in some way [Article -> Drupal-Blog -> Drupal (sprinkled) || CMS -> Drupal -> Drupal (180x60 custom)]. but as i said, every site owner is able to modify the captcha. some change the fonts and the numbers of characters to use, others added lines or dots to the image and so on.
    you will never get all but most site owners don't change anything and use the standard definition which is working good already.