Skip to content

How can i prevent adding Here’s more on and review to the very bottom of contextual links ?

edited May 2013 in Need Help
How can i prevent adding Here’s more on and review to the very bottom of contextual links ?

I am insterting urls myself into the article

It adds very bottom of the article 2 links (both same)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Common, answered so many times. Also in the FAQ.
  • this is not really answer actually

I don’t want that GSA places my link at the end of the articles, how can I change that?
    Insert <a href="%url%">%anchor_text%</a> at the place you want to have your URL + Anchortext.

it still puts a link there :D
    I don't understand your question than.
  • @Sven assume that i am putting links from a text file
    So i don't need software to add any more links to the contextual submission from url field :)
    Thats not meant to work like that. The randomly chosen URL from the project has to be present in the Article if you want it to avoid inserting anything.
  • @Sven yes that is the current way the software works. But by just simply adding a checkbox, you can prevent software to add any link to article field :)
    No, because it still doesn't know what link to verify.
  • @Sven now i see your point. Cant we make it as a way of verifiying certain keyword perhaps ? That we can insert a special text and if it exists verify. This can be totally optional.
    Sorry no, that would break so many things and is too special for your own needs only.
  • @Sven actually a lot of people want to post article without any links. So i believe this is not for only my own special request :) This would enable them to post article without any links ^^
    Stop bagging ... such an option is on the list but not verify articles with links in it and not adding any link.