Skip to content

Good Place to get Proxies?

edited September 2012 in Need Help
Anyone know of a good place to get proxies?

I've been struggling hard with proxies lately,  I've tried   Proxy-hub  (Horrible Experience)  HMA  I heard once you get 1 compliant it's shutdown quick  SquidProxies   customer Support is pretty good but their proxies aren't and are very unreliable  and slow and almost always blocked by recaptcha. Tried Change my  IP  but was told that this program is to similiar to Xrumer so they don't allow it.  Also tried BuyProxies.org  but was told that I cannot have more than 2 IP's enabled for the proxies and I run 7 different VPS's.     I'm running outta places to get proxies from.  :(

Comments

• You don't have to whitelist your ip's you can always authorize with username/password. This works great with buyproxies.org.

Hope this helps :) They work great for me!
  • I think i asked them that as well and they only allowed 2 or 3 IP's per username/pw as well as whitelisting IP's.    Maybe i could go the route of ordering 3-4 different sets of IP's and getting them enabled that way.  I was just looking for something easier than going that route. :(

• edited September 2012
    Hmmm I only use two ip's. But then use a simple solution: Install on one of the VPS a simple proxyserver (with authentifcation of course!) and tunnel/route the other VPS through this proxy to the proxies of buyproxies.org. Then you only use "one" ip.
  • I have to add they limit it on 200 connections at one time but thats: [proxycount] * 200. Should be enough.. ;)
  • Over the past couple years, I have used 3-4 different proxy companies. A couple were ok, a couple were not. A couple months ago I found changemyip.com. Their prices are fantastic and I have never had better proxies.

During this time, I have not had one proxy go bad or had any problems from their end of any kind. I use them all the time and they are like the Energizer Bunny...they just keep going.

There is no bandwidth limit. You can get proxies for use with Scrapebox if you want. They can be user/pswd or IP verified (this is nice!). I have not found one problem with them yet.
  • Thanks for the answer David.  I actually talked to them quite a bit through their live support.  They told me I cannot get their proxies cause GSA sounds to similar to Xrumer and I would prolly generate to many complaints. 

I honestly don't know how they came up with that but that's what they told me.
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Buyproxies.org are the guys  I use.

I approached them with a  request the  other day to fault find on my copy of gsa, within half an hour, they had given me some dedicated proxies to test with. Their support is good.

• Yeah, I wrote them another email.  Asking if maybe I could get 4 different sets of Proxies.  than I can enable 2 Ip's Per set. :)

• I dunno maybe I just have bad luck with these places.  Buyproxies.org  basically told me No as well.  :/
  • Have you tried the tunneling solution? I think this are just security protections for them because otherwise people would share their proxies with others.
  • I haven't.   I honestly wouldn't even know where to begin to do something like that.  ;(
  • Actually nvm got it figured out with Buyproxies.org
  • Wow,  Here's the difference in the quality of the proxies.   Squid Proxies  -  about 700 verified per day.    Buyproxies.org   800 verified links after a hour.
  • As I said, I don't only affiliate them, I use them myself - and they are fast!
  • Hunar...I have been using 20 private proxies from changemyip.com for a month now. As I said, I have not had one problem with the proxies and have had no complaints from them about what I am doing with them.
  • should you get dedicated or shared?
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    I am using these guys. http://extremeprivateproxies.info/ 

They are more affordable. Had 1 bad proxy over 2 months, and it was changed/fixed after I asked within 2 hours. Excellent support, no issues. 

Unlimited bandwidth, and they always show up as fast on the tools.

Is there a reason everyone is paying so much more for proxies? (am I missing something obvious?)
  • @GlobalGoogler, how many threads can you run with these?
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Stanger - testing at different levels. Had it set to 140 with no issues, but now reduced it down to 75 to see if that helps, but that's not proxy related. The number of threads for proxies is massively impacted by number of SE's you're using.