Skip to content

scheduler - projects stop and gsa not working

HI everyone
I have spent some time on searching throughout whole forum for resolution to my problem and found nothing that would help

I have 4 projects. Every project is set to send xx submissions per day. Found out that there is a scheduler option - and I am trying it out now.
There's something that goes wrong...

Scheduler options:

I know, that 10 min are ridiculous - this is just for test. (sometimes) After 10 min  current project simply stops. It looks like below...
and nothing goes further... simply gsa looks like stopped, but scheduler is on. No next project is running - but should...
And the list of projects looks like below... (stopped project is this with blue dot)
What is important, it is not a case of a project. When stopped scheduler and run it again, gsa stops after another (not the same) project...
The same happed when I set 20 min per project in scheduler...
Has anyone faced that problem? I feel hopeless...

Now I have no choice but run 4 projects at the same time... worse thing would be with more projects...
please help me

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    next version improves this and should no longer wait for the proxy search to finish.
  • thx for fast response...
    this screenshot is inaccurate, proxy check is doing well... 
    it looks like projects stop - ignore the lines about proxy. gsa simply does the only one thing - checks proxy
    sorry for confusing you
  • edited May 2013
    again... i hit start scheduler while one of active projects is selected (lets call it A-project).... and happens exactly nothing... this A-project is in sub-sub-group
    when I hit start when other B-project is selected - this A-project seems to be omitted by scheduler...

i don't get how this function works :/
    can anyone explain this to me?

important: updated to 5.90
  • I have had this same issue for several versions now. Ive stopped using Sched. b.c of it.
  • I found, that one of my projects is like "fucked up for no reason" (like a woman with pms) - and that's why gsa is omitting it in scheduler. I have to set it from the scratch again and see what will happen. 

Other thing is that, when running 2 projects at once - makes scheduler work better...
    need to make more projects to see if this is correct...
    no more problems so far ;-)