Skip to content

Article module waste of time

edited September 2012 in Need Help
Hello,

I just spent some time trying to test one by one group of engines.
First on the list was article.
So, I had all inside Article selected except PHP link article and PHP link article-login.

I used 600 words article, fresh new email, in options I disabled skip site with more then X links, PR checking is disabled and all other filters in order to see does these platforms work or not.
Private proxies, paid deatchbycapcha and capcha sniper are used.
On other side I scraped for all these platforms with xrumer and imported big list.

After some time (6 hours) results are very very poor :(
I will give it more time to work and report back how many links it made.

I just want to ask you, did any of you get some verified links from Article platforms ?

Comments

• If you are going to test this, make sure you save your log to file so you can analysis the results. Also enable global site lists for identified sites, so you can then recheck identified platforms in dubug mode (or post them to pastebin for others to check) to see exactly WHY they dont work.

Much more useful than just anouncing their failure.
  • "save your log to file" 
    how to do that ?
  • Right click on the scrolling log at the bottom of the main screen, its an option.
  • Problem with that is that I paused all other projects except that one, but GSA is still running all other projects even if they are paused...so log shows info for all of them and not just for this one.
  • set the status to "inactive" for the other projects.
  • Yes, I did as I told above...all projects are paused (inactive status) but GSA is still posting to them..
    try yourself :)
    that is some bug
  • OzzOzz
    edited September 2012
    Thats odd. Status -> Inactive works for me as I do this almost every day to test new scripts.
  • Actually I just clicked on Active and that changed status...but I will try to use option from many now.