Skip to content

Platform/Target Health

Hi guys,
I thought about an automatic "health-function" for every platform/site. As many users describe in their "how to blast you lpm"-threads, it is highly advisable to turn off platforms that are not getting that much verifications. It consumes a lot of time if you try to compare submissions/verifications by hand and then start picking the right engines in a shitload of projects ... ( I know, my fault I should have checked them before but now it's too late).
So it would be nice if GSA could determine a percentual health count based on identifications/submissions/verifications. Then, we could just tick e.g. the parent article submission item to activate all article engines but then choose "only use above 30% health" in options and the software does the rest.
This seems very usefull for me as is respects changes in engines, so if an engine gets improved by Sven or user, it's health will rise and therefore GSA will automatically use it again and we do not have to check the engines after every software update from Sven!

Comments

• Actually was thinking about something similar this the other day. But Im always thinking of how to help people improve there results, which i thought would be easy to implement and guide ser users to compare.

Each SER owner has there own account. where there stats files are uploaded.
    Have SER upload the options/advanced/tools/showstats/ files to Sven site. This gives you the idenifed/sussesful/verifed/failed stats files on your own account. 

You will then be able to compare the stats again all other users.  This could help you idenfied MANY thins from development side for Sven, i.e drop in successful in a platform, tells you the platform has changfed and you need to edit your edit engine.  To, identifying for a user, that he needs to change his content, as his verified results are below average, etc...

To be honest I can think of about 25-30 benifical ways to use this information and I stress NEVER would users urls or anything else be needed to provide such informative tools for all SER owners.

• like the idea too. even a simple 1 to 5 star rating would be easier than manually messing with my excel sheetings to kick bad engines..