Skip to content

Does Your GSA Captcha Breaker Lower Your Success Rate?

I just bought GSA Captcha Breaker

Test it using the same list of 1400+ Social Network links with same configuration

40 dedicated proxies
100 threads
60 sec timeout

According to the test, there's a difference about 200+ links when using GSA Captcha Breaker, lower than using only captcha service.

Is this normal? Or perhaps there's another effective setting on GSA Captcha Breaker?

PS : i only solve above 50% captcha success rate on CB

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I guess your social bookmarks are a lot of pligg. Pligg uses recaptcha a lot. And recaptcha has a success rate of 1% only. So yes of course it is worse than a captcha service here as captha services are run by humans who solve things for you.
  • Thank you for the support Sven. But the thing is, i unchecked the recaptcha on CB and solve only 50% above captcha success rate. Besides, doesn't CB supposed to send recaptcha to captcha service since it's not checked?

One thing for sure, the amount time to perform a project using CB is almost twice longer than only using captcha service, is this normal?

If the captcha type is unchecked, it is skipped. If you want to send it to the captcha service without letting CB try to solve it, check it + use right mouse button and enable the direct send to the service.

time: Thats impossible. The program is way faster replying to the program than any human on your captcha service can do it. Though if you enable a captcha service in CB it takes of course that time + solve try by CB in the worst case.

• I see. So if i use CB + captcha service it will take longer than only using captcha service. I think that was my setting so it took longer. What i don't understand is, the end results of using CB + captcha service (registered and verified) is lower than only using captcha service, i thought it should be the same since CB send it to captcha service.  
    No it's not. A captcha service will probably enter all captchas in correctly. CB will of course make mistakes. Though the speed is much better and if configured correctly, you a lot more submissions done.