Skip to content

Adding keywords to a project

edited August 2012 in Need Help
I have a couple of projects going right now. I went to add new keywords to one domains project and it wouldn't allow it.  I couldn't type them in and I couldn't import them.  The other projects worked really well.
Any idea how to fix this? 

Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    No, what happens if you click the button next to the keyword field?
  • That button on mine is called "Tool".  I didn't say that to be a wise acre, but so you would know if we were talking about the same thing.    It allows me to import a file with the keywords in it, but then they don't show in the keyword field.  So, it does import and they show in the list but the list doesn't carry over to the keyword field next to the button.
  • I have a second really big question.  I use one URL and fill it out for everything and make duplicates for additional URLs  So, an index URL and then the URL of each category.   8 project URLs for this one domain.  Should I be using one project for one domain.  Like using the Edit button to gather the URLs and then simply using that.  Would GSA rotate them for me.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    For your second question. Yes GSA will rotate the URL's for you. You should watch the tutorial videos here and they explain how you you add URL's and how it works. :)
  • Thanks so much.  I will watch the tutorials and go from there.  I have been relying on Ultimate Demon to do much of my link building.  I think this is powerful/fantastic new tool for me.

Thanks