Skip to content

Problem with StumbleUpon...

edited September 2012 in Need Help
I tried to post in StumbleUpon but it is not working... I have duplicated the project and start with StumbleUpon engine only... 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    click on the "unknown registration status" to open it in browser....see if you have some clues there why
  • I clicked on the  "unknown registration status" and it is opening normally in the chrome browser. 
    yes so whats showing there? Any error or a success message?
  • there is no error message... its simple registration page of the stumbleonup site.
    Sorry thats not helpful. The page you open there is the result after submission. If it does not include any other text than from before the submission, it might be as well the providers fault (down, or something).
  • sorry i dont know what you want... can we have teamveiwer session... please.
    sorry about to leave office. Tomorrow we can do that.
  • ok no problem... please let me know the time and i will be ready for the teamveiwer session.
    found the error. They changed there registration and the script no longer works. They now use some captchas and java tricks. I don't have time right now to fix this sorry.
  • Do you have any plan to add GUI to teach GSA to process this kind websites? I know we can write the scripts buts its very technical right now. We want some easy process to add custom websites. 

SENuke added this feature in the latest version.

Thanks
    SENuke uses IE in the background...I will never add this ;) But yes, there will be something soon.
  • That's the only feature I really don't want Sven ;):D NEVER NEVER USE IE ;) (or Chrome :P)