Skip to content

GSA SEO Indexer - Helful or Not

mirenmiren Macedonia
edited April 2013 in Need Help
Anyone of you using GSA SEO Indexer. Is it good for faster indexing of links or nothing special?

Comments

• I've brought it recently, hard to say really, at only $20 thought it was worth a crack.
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    I have been using it for a long time and I don't really know if I should use it anymore. It uses a lot of bandwidth and hasn't been updated for a long time.
  • use it on a seperate vps or do it like ron, reverify, index check through gscraper, ONLY SEO indexer for not indexed, then its okay...
    i am running it on a vps (which i dont use for SER, though cpu is not as high) on a montly basis...thats enough, if not -> Blogcomment it as hell or xrumer it! ;-)
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    I don't understand people who say it uses a lot of bandwidth. You can click the little down arrow and change number of threads, I have set mine at 5 instead of default 20!

• mirenmiren Macedonia
    5 threads is enough if you have a lot of links for indexing 
  • I am using http://bulkping.com for pinging all my backlinks and i also build backlinks to them to get them indexed, works the best for me :).
  • hey

lets say you got 200 veryfied backlinks, are u building backlinks (lets say 1000 "ping" backlinks each) to all these 200 to get them indexed? Or am i getting sth wrong?

best Regards
  • I like it...

slow submissions and monthly fees like lindexed, and so on, I dont like :-)
  • Yes it works & it does get updated. Over a third of my links are now indexed using SER Indexer.