Skip to content

Contextual Links on Autopilot

MrXMrX Germany
edited April 2013 in Need Help
I know that Sven added a contextual links function to GSA a few months ago but I still dont get how it works ...
So I fired out a few articles to different sites about my target topic. The article contains many of my desired anchor texts which I defined in anchor text primary + secondary but somehow GSA just adds the "Bla bla, this is my site #link# bla bla" at the end of the article. It does add the anchor text to the BlaBla part but shouldn't it fill the links into the content?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It should. And if you see the anchor text it has chosen for the link also in the article, than there is a bug...else it's not. To make sure it always ads the link inside the article, you need to use the %link% or <a href="%url%">%anchor_text%</a> tag at the place it should add the link.
  • MrXMrX Germany
    It thought that it searches for relevant keywords automatically in the text and adds a link there.
    Does it check all anchors or just one random choice ?
    It checks just for the one anchor text it has chosen before submission started to that site. If it would just pick one of the once defined in article + in project, it would mean it will not choose one of the others not appearing in the article.
  • londonseolondonseo London, UK
    @sven - i have noticed this a few times myself when SER doesnt place a link with the anchor text that already exists within the article - sometimes it does and sometimes it doesnt - please look into this - Thanks
    I would need a sample site where this happened.