from user. If may not work you there by some unknown reason. Sorry for
poor English.

It seem some problem with pm, some one said he have
pm me, but i have not got it. Anyone have enough time to test it, please
post here.  If you test it, you are agree send test result for which one
work and which one not.

updated:  now 62 verified successfully on 4-13

Comments

• I'll be happy to give them good testing m8ty: and give feedback on each, you may already know I've been working on the engines.
  • @Zeusy I very appreciated your update for engines, I think others do too. thumb up.
    :)  pm sent, or i can sent to your email.
  • We would be happy to test it - we submit a lot.
  • I would like to beta test them too .. and send log after a day ;)
  • I will test also

• I would like to beta test them too ..
  • I'll beta test them and debug anything that doesn't work to my best ability. I love doing this stuff and learning
  • Yep, I'm interested too!
  • Count me in on testing. I have sent you a PM and an email (about this service), but have not heard back from you. Glad I saw this thread.
  • I'd love to test them
  • pm sent. please note that use paid captcha or manual to get success. some use recaptcha.
  • I also would love to test it out. please include me
  • edited April 2013
    oh @awint a little suggestion better rename them to awint_engine_blah.ini else it gets problems with SER updates (engine files will be overwritten since they are named same as the original once)
  • edited April 2013
    What @KayKay said is probably a good idea. The only down side is then we need to make sure we select the engine from the list from @awint and deselect the default SER engine. So, there are little "gotchas" either way.
  • edited April 2013
    Btw top 100 web2.0 site list http://www.webgranth.com/best-web-2-0-websites-complete-list-of-latest-2013-web-2-0-sites

extracted urls for you into a file : http://www.sendspace.com/file/1ihi9r
    use the blue surrounded
    "Click here to start download from sendspace" button all other download buttons are ads
  • Will try this @awint
  • Just create a new campaign for EACH new engine file.  Applied new emails and will use 10 widely used keywords.

Will run all them togeather for 3hours, and them examine the results:)
  • I would like to test it. I'm a hardcore GSA user.
  • wow @Zeusy that should be a real great test !
  • Ran 4 test projects so far.

Three separate ones using 30 spun articles and manual captchas: Got 2 verified links.

Then I ran one project 30 spun articles with DBC only: Again, 2 verified links

It seems like the verification is not working as it should - I only got
    Dailystrength or IAMSport verified over all projects (exactly the same) - all other timed out / verification
    failed. Re-checked mail a bunch of times.

Anyone else?
  • edited April 2013
    all are timeout except 2 sites? where are you from to post those?
    have you check if post exist there manually?
  • edited April 2013
    Yea, I checked most manually - flixya is there, but does not verify the correct link (it just verifies the homepage, probably because of login issues),  but a lot of the french static sites don't exist for me.

Will run a few more tests to see - will use gmail instead of hotmail now.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    I'd like to test them @awint as well!
  • I would love to test them and give you some feedback, I can help you finding the issues for easier fixing.
  • have you checked junk box? or there activate issue for french site that will fail to send activate mail, it could be fix by change email, ip. which country are you from?
  • I would be up for testing them as we'll.
  • hey @awint let me be a tester
  • hi, any feedback?
  • I could be a tester.  Please let me know Awint.  I already talk to you or at least try to on skype lol.

• edited April 2013
    4 verified with me doing manual captcha:
    dailystrength.org
    flixya.com
    iamsport.org
    opendiary.com