Skip to content

GSA AI

edited April 2013 in Feature Requests
Hi @Sven, would you ever consider adding a feature which let's GSA automatically configure itself?

What I mean by this is, if GSA is not configured right it will have a low LpM due to posting on duplicate engines and low success rates on other engines which slows it down even more.

For example, if a user enabled GSA AI under the options (or whatever), it could have a feature like:

Automatically disable engines producing X amount of links. (GSA would look at the stats and disable useless engines)

Same thing would go for search engines.

Would this be possible?
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    No, this is something that would take too much of a knowledge that is hard to implant. Sure you can do the mentioned thing but it would take much more than that to call this a useful function. Sorry but right now there are more important things to add.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    What about if it auto edited thread count based on PC resources? Like "Use Max Threads" possible. It would then adjust thread count based on SER usage and PC specs. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Hardly possible as well. The program has to check too many things to know what settings are best here. Seriously, you have a brain...use it.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @sven - how does the limit CPU feature work? I.e. if I have a small PC and I set it to 2000 threads...will it throttle it back? (Obviously that's too many threads for a small PC, but using it as an example). It's just I find that I have to get the number of threads correct otherwise, it can crash VPS if SER uses too many, so wondering about this feature.