Skip to content

What to do for smaller niches?

edited March 2013 in Need Help
What about smaller niches in terms of link aquisition? if the average link count is 300, what to do?

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com

This is where you need to experiment. There really is no correct answer. I have had plenty of terms that had the exact same search volumes, and had drastically different times to rank.

All I do is have a process. Have a routine that works for you, and stick with it. If it doesn't work for some situation, try a different approach.

You use tiers to avoid unnatural link notices. If you need more info on tiers, then you have to hit an seo forum and wrap your head around it. It's very important. 

• rankded in 5 days....... and how long will you stay in the SERPS? does this linkblast work for more than 6 weeks?

I took me 10 weeks for a 800 monhly ecat term :-( - other sites still not in top 10 .......
  • i dont believe that 600 links per day (indexed) is sooo good for the domain; have done the same and all sites vanished from the serps; its too much!?

other experiences?
  • i use KM highest spintax-spun articles; nothing dupe content! most times therefore not readable, but this is the best solution for now!
    the Mainkey anchor is around 10-15 % (seen on ahrefs)
    2nd keys over 10 around 22 %
    domain-anchor (and brandable domainame, everything after www. and before dot.com )like you told with "/" and without 30 %
    generic anchor around 25 %

what do you mean with check out mega in ahrefs?

thanks for your help...

momently i am at 10-20 submitted TIER1 per day to 100-200 Tier1 per day (as a test)

• edited March 2013
    yes i use them too, the domain raw as anchor mostly around 28 % and 2 % brandlink!

have had a look at it and i must say, that the site of course was reviewed manually; so much new links a day is too much, dont you think?

okay...so you think, xrumer a domain in 5 days with 100k links directly is no problem? i will doubt it!

• thanks so far!
    not bad! congratulation!

so i will reduce the raw links a little bit!
  • okay i will try it in the nex week;
    do you really blast comment spam and social bookmarks on moneysite directly?
    no filters? bad word filter?

i have only made the experience that indexing the backlinks takes a lot time! approx 2-3 month for 50 % of the links of tier1 and tier 2.
    and i am using lindexed and GSA seo indexer! =)
    i am using altough everytime new emails...never the same (catchall or 1k hotmails)

i am going to build up a blog network, so i make a few testruns with a few domains, if they will be slapped or banned from google, no problem! =)
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Have some posts been deleted from here? :-S
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    A shame I would have liked to read more about such high submissions to the money site.... Not something I am prepared to risk myself of course :)
  • edited March 2013
    @spunko2010 : yes i thought this too and this was a new point of view for me, cause everytime i read
    "only submit 10-20 links daily" "not more than 1 link a day for new sites in first month then increase it" and so on...

i will risked it in the next month after this, what i have read von dmtaylor ! dont believe that it works but give it a try, cause not much links in my projects are indexed...so try it with more links -> more indexed! ;-)