Skip to content

Proxies are not working

Hi,

Hope someone can help with this. When I add private proxies none of them work. This began a few days ago by the looks of it when they stopped working. I've tested them outside of GSA and they are fine. Plus I've tested different proxies from different providers and they all won't connet. Not sure what the issue is, anyone have any ideas?...Thanks

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited September 2019
    "Plus I've tested different proxies from different providers and they all won't connet."

OK, start at the beginning.

1. Try using GSA-SER's internal proxy finder. Test those public ones. Do any work?

2. This just establishes whether ANY proxies will work with your computer or VPS.

Next, you could try changing the proxy type. Since you're adding these manually, you can set the proxy type to match whatever kind of proxies you're adding.

(e.g.: SOCKS4, SOCKS5, CONNECt, WEB, etc.)

3. As you've tried the proxies with other software, as you've said, maybe also you didn't copy the PWs correctly?

4. Alternatively, you may have imported in the wrong format that doesn't match how you have them. (login:password@host:port OR host:port:login:password) Be sure they match the format!

Anyone can think of anything else??
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I found one issue that will be fixed on next update here. However, I
    also see that your proxies work fine on anything else but "google
    (search)" test. That shows that the proxies are probably all banned there.