Skip to content

Project Setup Question

edited March 2013 in Need Help
I have a question about setting up projects as there are two ways I can do it and I think I may have been doing it all wrong!

Lets say I have a TV site tvreviews.com for example and I have 3 reviews on it then I would have following URL's that I need to build links to.

tvreviews.com
tvreviews.com/panasonic
tvreviews.com/sony
tvreviews.com/samsung

Now I can either dump this lot into one tier 1 project and let it build links to all my pages or I could build 4 separate projects and control the links I build to each page. (hope this makes sense so far!)

If I do method one (dumping all the links into one project) then I cannot specifically control the anchor text to each page. I cannot, for example, send the anchor "sony tv reviews" only to the sony page - I would end up building links with the anchor "sony tv reviews" to the samsung and the panasonic page as well!

Unless I am missing something this seems to be a problem, if I have a review site with 30 reviews then I would have to build 30 projects to control this ?

I am still fairly new at setting up GSA and would like to know how you guys setup your projects for the best effects.

Thanks

Comments