Skip to content

What is the optimum number of links?

ser is a cool tool for backlink creation.
i was curious weather is there an limit where i suppose to stop creating backlinks due to google backlisting.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    that depends on your website, your SEO strategy and probably a lot more factors.
    Thanked by 1liam11paul
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    "ser is a cool tool for backlink creation. "

Agreed! Still exploring this! Lots and lots of fun. :):):):):):):)

"i was curious weather is there an limit where i suppose to stop creating backlinks due to google backlisting."

I defer to Sven's response, of course. He is the serious expert here. But it seems SEO never ends, really. I once thought I could just post links and walk away. hahah

But time washes some links  away, and your competitors keep going with their own SEO.

Rather than a limit, think of creating a more careful campaign, more controlled, with more precision and insight into what you're trying to do.

The more care you put into using SER, the better your results will be, and of course, less spammy, too. You can use Sven's program to create USEFUL, relevant content or just junky spam. All up to us...

Thanked by 1liam11paul
  • I appreciate the time you have put into explaining it. Learning process takes more time than I expected and planning to get this tool work for this Christmas. 
  • Any links you build with automated tools will likely drop over time for various reasons. That is why a sustained effort is best. SER is a good T2 + T3 tool if you have developed your own scraped list. Good content is key for rankings, and the most important part of ranking is indexing.
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    Depends how many verified sites you have on hand

If you have 2000 unique domains spread them out so you mimic a good link velocity . Not just a ton of links in a few days