Skip to content

Internal Proxy Server is not fine :( Help

I left it set up correctly, but when I open firefox (where I'm testing), the internal proxy is quickly changing IP, rendering the tool unusable for me, I need it to change IP every 30 minutes, but it keeps switching crazy.

things I've tried: install the GSA PS; Install the network adapter that I use at the moment; Clean pc and registry with ccleaner;  Etc.. I do not know what to do to get back to normal. I remember that it worked perfectly in the old days, I kept the ip until the established time, and now it's like this

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    the problem is that some of the chosen proxies seem down and Proxy Scraper is now using a new one. Thats why you see them changing in shorter intervals.
  • werty2012werty2012 Brasil
    edited July 2019
    This in theory makes sense, I agree, but i already tested here and they are all lives, I am breaking both the head this problem here that I've tested from 1 to 1, and left only a few 5 proxies to see how they behaved and even so it is changing at this speed, on that basis, I say that has not proxys dead at the moment that I have listed them here, despite being public, because I am testing everything at the same moment, and also tested on websites and are working perfect.

And as I said also he worked well, to spend a few days here that is so. I did everything to try to be normal but without success, so I asked for a help to you here. I don't know what to do.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    when you had these few proxies in, would it also uncheck the proxies later on? And on what site did you test the in browser?