Skip to content

Any risk with not using proxies?

edited March 2013 in Need Help
I have had GSA for a couple days now just running it with my internet connection and regular IP, but is there any real risk involved with me doing that? Like could my IP get banned from Google or something from running this software 24/7? 

I have a VPN I use for certain things will it work with GSA? Like if I just cut on my VPN then run GSA will it be working alright? 
Tagged:

Comments

• Unless you are submitting just a tiny handful of links each day, not only could google ban you, usually temporarily, but your isp might cut you off too if they receive too many spam complaints. The general consensus here is that proxies are essential.
  • and they speed up, cause you can use more ips = more LPM
  • >and they speed up, cause you can use more ips = more LPM
    no? the opposite is true as each connection through a proxy slows down the speed a bit. only with ping of 0 seconds to the proxy this wouldn't be true.

proxies are necessary for safety reasons though unless you are on a bulletproof server.
  • Well wheres the best place to get some proxies for GSA any free proxies?

Also like I said I have a VPN I use it's not the fastest but it's consistent, could I use that instead of the usual proxies for GSA?
  • Will using my VPN work ok with GSA?
  • I got a VPN banned for using GSA on it.  I now have 10 private proxies and the program is running smoothly.  I would suggest getting some private proxies.
  • I really like bulletproof vps. You can run GSA and also get RDP desktops .I host Xrumer on my server without proxies and that will cause many complaints but I've not gotten one till now