Skip to content

Asking about GSA Setup and to get maximum result

I am running a single project on GSA ser with 30 dedicated private proxies, 1 catch-all email, gsa captcha breaker.
I am building 50 verified links per days.
Now getting 7-10 average LPM.
I have selected 20 search engines.

The warning that I am mostly getting are: "engine not matched", "IP blocked by {this} search engine".

Any tips on how to increase lmp, need more proxy or not, get more success with captcha, or it is just good going.
Tagged:

Comments

• KenasKenas China
    Verified lists helped me increase lpm
  • Kenas said:
    Verified lists helped me increase lpm
    where did you buy that verified list? also, did you buy monthly?
  • KenasKenas China
    you can make your own list with gsa.. but thts upto you. 
  • nycdudenycdude Mazatán
    If you're using GSA's search engine scraper for target URL's that's going to slow you down a lot, and with only 30 proxies they will get burned out fast.

If you must use GSA search scrapers, don't use your dedis for it, use GSA proxy scraper to pull proxies from hidemyname (only one you need) and just scrape from 3 search engines, google, Bing and yahoo. Should speed up target finding.

Do you own any other scraper tools? Much better to scrape targets first and feed them into GSA, will give you a much faster posting rate if you just let GSA do what it should, post.
    Thanked by 1insubh
  • Kenas said:
    you can make your own list with gsa.. but thts upto you. 
    any help on "how to make my own list with gsa"?
  • Please guys, make a tutorial on it or at least some snapshots to get the newbies for this  program on the next level. Thanks!