Skip to content

Allow posting blog comments to multiple pages on same domain

Somehow I don't think this is available in SER currently, "Allow posting on same site again" doesn't seem to properly work for this type of posting.

Let's say I have a list of 200 Tier 2 URLs, and I have a list of 20,000 blog comments that are pages spread across 1,000 domains. Currently I don't see a way to make SER post on all 20,000 pages, and there are only 1,000 "unique" domain pages, so SER will only post 1000 times.

The only way to achieve this is to run a project, remove the URLs SER posts to from the list, clear history, then post again, then repeat the process.

Is it possible to add an option for "Allow posting on multiple subpages on the same domain" or something? With a context menu that said something like "Sometimes useful for Blog Comments where you have many pages on the same domain".

If this is already possible and someone knows how to do it, please let me know. But I have a massive list of blog comments I've purchased over the last few months from BHL (BlackHatLinks), but it's really hard to use them with SER as this feature doesn't seem to work.