Skip to content

Proxy Rotation

Hello there! 
Is it possible to rotate proxies on each request when using internal server (127.0.0.1) ?

I saw the option of changing the proxy on every 'n' seconds, but it seems sometimes it's now working as intended (same IP remains after the configured timespan).

Best regards,

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    it is using a new proxy according to your settings. Maybe the restrictions you have here are too many to find new proxies? Can you show a screenshot?
  • Hello! Since my evaluation period is expired I can't enter in options to show it to you... but I had lots of avaliable proxies on the list and configured them to switch every 5 seconds. When navigating to whatismyip or other similar sites, I got same exit IP for much more than the 5 seconds that I configured. Other thing is on example image on your site it shows "current proxy" with an IP (https://www.gsa-online.de/images/products/proxy_scraper/settings.png). In mine I think it was blank.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    then you didn'T have a proxy used at all I guess.
  • EddieTEddieT Brazil
    edited May 2019
    Hello!

No, I was using it. When browsing with proxy pointing to 127.0.0.1 I was hitting whatismyip with a different address than mine.

Maybe it was something related with me working on a non real machine? I was using Windows on Desktop Parallels for Mac. Maybe some incompatibility? I will test it on another machine.

Best regards,