Skip to content

Using GSA Search Engine Ranker and SER Engines for ranking, but serp keep dancing, what should i do?

Vanfu88Vanfu88 China
edited March 2019 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
I have been using GSA Search Engine Ranker  and SER engines, several sites ranking improve, but they keep dancing, what should i do ?

I habe been using GSA Search Engine Ranker SER engines and GSA Search Engine Ranker to building links for several of my sites, at initial stage, the ranking has been greatly improved, some keywords even ranked into the 1st page after some days . But they dropped after ranking for 1-2 months, some sites ranking dropped and then recovered after keep building links, some sites never recovered again.

My operating process like this

first i build a new site, for wholesale website:

1.1.  i put "wholesale *keyword* manufacturer, supplier" in the homepage SEO title, and extend this seo title in the seo description ( means the seo description contains all keywords mentioned in the SEO title. 

1.2. on the sub page, i put  " *keyword* for sale" as SEO title, extend this seo title in the SEO description ( usually its length about 160-300  characters), then i copy this SEO description as the page description in the sub page ( which end user can see it ) and try to extend this description to 400-600 characters so that i can put more LSI keywords into this page, of course, this description is readable for users.

1.3. for the product page and blog post page, i try to put lsi keywords on the SEO title, and extend the SEO title in the SEO description meta.

After the website have been set up for 7 days, i am moving to the link building progress:

2.1 I set up a general GSA Search Engine Ranker project with 2 tiers, tier 1 point to homepage ( sometimes i will point to subpage too ); and the tier 2 links point to tier 1. 
2.1.1 Usually i check " article, directory, forum, social bookmark, social network, web2.0, wiki" (only check around 50% for each category ) for tier 1; check " article, blog, forum, guestbook, image comment, microblog, social bookmark, social network, web2.0,wiki" for tier 2.
2.1.2 For tier 1 anchor, i usually ensure " generic anchor text" and "Domain as anchor text " ratio up to 50%-60% in total, "Anchor" and "LSI anchor text" raito use the rest 40%-50% ratio ( sometimes i use 5%-10% "branding anchor text"). I will put 10-20 keywords ( for example, my main keyword in A, then i will put "A wholesale","A manufacturer","A design","A solution","A company","A price","cheap A" in the "anchor" area )in the "anchor" area in spin version, and 30-150 keywords in the "LSI anchor text" area. Tier 2 is the same, just use even more wider keywords.
2.1.3 I usually set the link building limit for tier 1 with "30-50 verifications per day", for tier 2, i didn't set any verification.
2.1.4 this project was running on my own computer.

2.2 I set up a GSA SER Engine project with 2 tiers, tier 1 point to homepage only, and the tier 2 links point to tier 1.
2.2.1 i didn't check social bookmark and social profile at all.
2.2.2 usually the articles are unique, some times they are not unique, just articles scrapped by GSA content generator, whether unique or not, i will spin them by spin rewriter, and import the spin version to the articles section in GSA.
2.2.3 for the tier 1 anchor, i usually ensure "generic anchor text" and "domain as anchor text" ratio around 30%-35% in total, and 10%-15% for "branding anchor text", the left 40%-50% for the "anchor" ( usually contains around 10-20 keywords) and "LSI anchor text" ( usually contains 40-80 keywords).
2.2.4 after the tier 1 link was build, i will send them to indexer service automatically. after around 3-5 days, the tier 2 project will start running.
2.2.5 By the way, i use yahoo email accounts and captcha service from 2captcha for SER engine tier 1 link building.

Sometimes, i will buy some socail signs from www.blackhatlinks.com which consist of "facebook, twitter,google+,linkedin,mix,pinterest,reddit", each platform singal number 3-10 random.

That's what i have did for link building. Below is ahrefs ranking screen shot for some of my projects:

Project 1
project-1
Project 2project-2
Project 3project-3
Project 4project-4
Project 5project-5
Project 6project-6
Project 7project-7
Project 8project-8
Project 9project-9
Project 10project-10
Project 11project-11
Project 12project-12
Project 13project-13

Two friends told me that:

1. i should improve onsite SEO, for example, if i found a keyword "A" ranking for page "URL:X", then i should add more contents regarding "A+C", "A+D" (LSI keywords ) to the page "URL:X", if it is a sub page, i should add more internal links to this sub page.

2. adding more anchor text with "A", "A+C", "A+B" etc from external links.

Frankly speaking, i have managed more than above 13 websites, actually around 50+ websites, i am unable to improve the onsite content manually one by one.

So what should i do in this stage? create more SER engine web2.0 to the sub page ? or should i manually building web2.0 and publish articles on this web2.0, so these web2.0 blog can be more stable ? and then i blast links to these manual building web2.0 blogs or PBN post ? 

Should i use less keywords in the "anchor" area in SER engines, so the keywords will be more focused ?

Besides, should i blast links to sub page and detailed product/ post by GSA Search Engine Ranker ( not Ser engine )

PS: i am sending links to my homepage directly from GSA Search Engine Ranker, because i want to hide/diversify my link profile, although they have some weak link juice indeed.

I am waiting for suggestions from experienced GSA Search Engine Ranker operator.

Thanks in advance !

Comments

• You should always check if the backlinks are still alive or not, and keep building more backlinks because many links will be removed by the webmaster.
    I don't suggest you to use SER to build backlinks directly to the money site, instead, use PBN as buffer sites.
  • You should always check if the backlinks are still alive or not, and keep building more backlinks because many links will be removed by the webmaster.
    I don't suggest you to use SER to build backlinks directly to the money site, instead, use PBN as buffer sites.
    My question is as i have managed several website, with different niche, can i publish different niche articles on the same PBN site, then i blast links to the articles separately ? Will this reduce the PBN link juice power ? Frankly speaking, it is not practical for me to establish several PBN sites for each home/money site. Thanks
  • I checked more than 2K sites, which use GSA to build backlinks. But the fact is that these sites have very low traffic. I think it's about the tier strategy. 
  • sven7  click on "options"  then "advanced" then where its says "yandex" under "get PR for urls" you will see more options for example if you want Moz Rank you select "DD MoZRank" and it will pop up and ask for your Dom Detailer API.

Note: there are many options there to play with and only  the "DD" will use the Dom Detailer API, it is also a paid API and you must get your API key from DomDetailer as it's a third party ext.
  • Vanfu88 the SEO description should take less than 165 not 300 as it wont show in search that long
  • seems very old thread :/
    Vanfu88 the SEO description should take less than 165 not 300 as it wont show in search that long

• APOBLower you are right I saw it pop up so I was trying to be helpful I didnt mean to add to an old thread that was bumped my bad