Skip to content

Website Contact App

So I just got the Website Contact App downloaded.

I added targeted web domains from my own list.  I did it under "Import URL's" when you highlight the project name.

But the system is asking me to scrape a keyword?  How does that work?

I only want the system to scrape those websites to find any contact forms and send emails.  How do I do that?

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited February 2019
    Hey...I just got this also.

I'd say go to Start and just Select:

Check for Present Web Sites option.

Skip the scraping part.

((but make sure you've already imported your list and it's there and tallying in the Sites column.))

Very different kind of software, with differnet kinds of uses...sick, no?!?!?! :p:p:p
  • I did the "check for present websites" and I got 170 checked and 586 failed.

Now what do I do to send the contact request? 

I have a list in "green" that are ready to go, some of them required capcha.

How can I start sending the email message automatically to the ones that don't required capcha?

Can I also input my the capcha myself to the ones needing it? 

Also, I see a "remove" option. How can I remove a single website entry from the list at this point? 

Thank you much for your help. 

"Can I also input my the captcha myself to the ones needing it? "

That seems to be an option.  I haven't actually sent anything yet!

But from the looks of it, you use the same Start Button but select the Third choice on the list, Post.

Make sure you've filled in all the fields for that project first!!

And, post with a Proxy.

If you don't have any yet, this board has plenty of posts by different sellers with packages that you can use with this app and SER and  other GSA software.
  • It gives me a "There is no more URL's to proceed".. 

I can only do it one at a time manually when I go down to highlight it.

edited February 2019
    Oh, yes, you have to highlight the project first!!!

I don't know if the multiple-select is being worked on at the moment. Guess we'll find out. (I know GSA is re-doing this app, currently!)

For now, I'd suggest selecting one project at a time.
  • Bad news... now I lost my data... I still see the project, but no info below it.
    I don't know where the data would go! Are you sure it's lost?
  • Re-started... I see the data back on.

I will have to make a video and show whats happening, but I will have to do it later when I have time.

Right now I am stuck on trying to send messages because it only do it manually one line at a time when I highlight the results from that project, but it doesn't do it automatically.
  • Oh it works after I re-started it... highlighted the ready item and went to the "send message" from the top menu and its sending them... good deal!
    edited February 2019
    Very cool, can't wait to get to that step myself!!! Very excited!! :)