Skip to content

Where do I find this software, GSA Email Spider?

DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
edited February 2019 in GSA Email Spider
Only see it sold outside of GSA website.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It should not get sold at all? Where do you see that? We discontinued selling GSA Email Spider.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Oh, it was for demo on some site.  I can PM you if OI find it again or saved the link. Didn't know at the time it was a big deal.

I read the post you linked to, Sven.  As I'm sure you know, that's slightly before my time on here and working with GSA products.

What the #$*#!!?!?

Is this for real?

I really have to say that's sad.

I want to e-mail companies to bring them valuable B2B services. Why is that spam if I comply with CANN-SPAM email laws?

Shouldn't I be allowed to promote business, brand, and services and products, if done respectfully of the recipeint and the laws???

I go out of my way not to waste people's time and my intention was to bring to a company what they need, in their particular (class of) case, not form e-mails for 1 billion people that most would find irrelevant...

Now I have a stack of no-form Sites that are still good targets for marketing efforts and outreach.  Oh well... :(:( :(I'll have to go through them by hand. I guess in that case, I might as well phone them...be real old-school... :p