Skip to content

Success Rate Ratio

Hi

What sort of success rate do you see from form submissions?

I dropped in 1.3 million urls and it posted to 90k.

So I guess it's around 8% submission rate.

What sort of figures are you getting on average? (I only use CB for captchas)

Comments

• So u sent total 90 k. Any results for u business?
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Yes. Lots.
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    Mine is close to that.  Its about 8% to 10% from a raw list.  If its only .coms and .nets is higher then if its .biz and .xyz etc.. 

If you drop in only wordpress domains I get about 20% to 25%.  

So it depends.  Your on point for a raw list, but if you get targeted in on something, it can be higher. 

Obviously if you are using strong contact form footprints it can be even higher, but it just depends.    .biz and those cheap tlds is like 1% to 3% for me, or was last time I cared to even look. 

These days I mix the lot of them together and call it a day, lol. 
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
     If its only .coms and .nets is higher then if its .biz and .xyz etc..  

You are referring to submission success rate, not the email response rate to the submission or the use of a .biz on a submission right?

Obviously if you are using strong contact form footprints

So you specifically scrape for contact form footprints? I would have thought it better to just grab domains and let GSA find the contact form page?

Yes I was referencing submissions success rates from raw lists. 

Email response rates are anywhere from 0.20% to 1% on .com, .net etc... lists and as much as 7% if I remarket to a list that has previously click thru to the site. 

~~

I do/have done both.  So Im a fan of just scraping anything you can get your hands on and working with it, but I also build some specific footprints that I tested and tailored to work with either google or bing and some of them work for both.   These were specific to finding contact forms. 

The only wrong answer here is something that doesn't yield any results. 
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Thanks. That makes sense. Just trying to get the initial submission rate up, as that's a bit low. Will investigate if there are any improvement ideas. Time to do some lateral thinking here :-)
  • AlexR said:
    Thanks. That makes sense. Just trying to get the initial submission rate up, as that's a bit low. Will investigate if there are any improvement ideas. Time to do some lateral thinking here :-)
    Hi, AlexR can u let me know how scrape millions URL website, because GSA Contact Form Scrape is slow.
    Well if you come up with any good ideas, let me know.  :) 

Sometimes rates are higher, like if I take a list of wordpress only sites, the submission rates are higher, because lots of wordpress sites have contact forms. 

But Im always up for ideas.