Skip to content

If I only buy the GSA Search Engine Ranker, will it work?

If I only buy the GSA Search Engine Ranker, will it work? Or I still need to buy other softs?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited November 2018
    That depends on what you want to achieve.
    The tool itself will work on it's own. Additional tools like GSA Captcha Breake or the GSA Content Generator will help to make your life easier but they are not required to run the program.
    Thanked by 1ETradeSupply
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited November 2018
    Search Engine Ranker has so many functions!!

You can keep exploring for a while and still find new stuff.

Even so, the other specialized GSA tools I now use are each very good at what they do and work amazingly with SER.

Sven is the person who wrote the software, ETradeSupply, in case you didn't know this, so he knows best when he says it's really about what your goals are. It's a very versatile toolset.

As you grow and learn with SER, you may have a need for one or more other GSA products like Captcha Breaker, Content Generator, Proxy Scraper, SER Indexer, or even add-on engines. (tho you can even write your own engines just with SER!)

You could do a lot on your own JUST with SER, and many ppl probably do.

Thanked by 1ETradeSupply
  • yes its a awosome tool, it can do almost anything but u need to add some backup with it
    buy gsa cb or xevil for captcha solving well thats it u dont need anything else, just captcha solving
    Thanked by 1ETradeSupply