Skip to content

GSA Indexer Working? (3000 verified SER links with 20 found by Google in 3 weeks)

edited September 2012 in Need Help
Hi All,

Ive been running SER and GAS SEO Indexer for three weeks. Ive created thousands of verified links over several sites but according to Google Webmaster Tools its only found about 20 of those back links. I see the indexer continuously running but I have clus whats its actually doing. Im guessing the indexer has been searching the web for new URLs for SER. Thats my guess. 

If Im indexing, shouldnt I have more links found from Google? 3000 verified links with 20 found in 3 weeks.

Im new to all this stuff. Learning as I go. thanks!  
Tagged:

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Do you use any type of serp tracker? I noticed my backlinks would get found insanely fast even when not using the indexer so the indexer should definitely help.

The indexer should just be considered an added bonus to help with indexing. When I started a new site as a case study a few months back and used Serpbook to track my rankings, I would notice my backlink count rising very quickly in a matter of days. Also, if you check using a tool like ahrefs you can see all your backlinks.

Google didn't show me having a lot of indexed backlinks but other tools showed them and in about a month and half I was at #1 for my keyword. I haven't been backlinking much to that campaign and it still sits at #5.

I wouldn't stress too much about it.

Have you started seeing any SERP movement yet?
  • Run you site through MajesticSEO or a comparable service and look at the graph for external links - each time I see corresponding links increases when using SER.

It may also depend on the settings PR, OBL etc ... but also time - google is slow to show new backlinks
  • Gee guys, I had assumed I never got an answer as I didnt get any email notification. Thanks for your reply. I have noticed SERPs movement and I think Majestic showed several hundred where Google Webmaster Tools showed like 22. 

SERPs movement is most important of course (-: thanks again.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    You need a decent indexing service
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    I think most will agree SEI is a good cheap tool but is better to combine it with a third party indexing service too for full effectiveness.

I would be interested to hear if anyone has found signfiicant gains using 2-3 indexing services.... Or is it OTT?