Skip to content

recaptcha v2 solving failed - no orecaptcha v2 solving enabled

I see error messages "recaptcha v2 solving failed - no orecaptcha v2 solving enabled" in the logs sometimes, I have enabled 2captcha in SER, and there is enough balance as well.
What does that mean? and how to resolve it?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You might have enabled to skip hard captchas and then it will get skipped here.
  • Where to find the option?
    I uncheck the option "only for hard captchas" in the "image captchas" tab, and set 100% resolve in 2captcha dashboard.

it's a project option.
  • sashiloversashilover China
    edited September 2018
    It's also unchecked in the project.

post a screenshot of project and global captcha setup please.
    That setup looks ok to me. Can you share the project backup as well for further debugging?
  • Keep in mind the error doesn't happens everytime, I think it's not related to one project, actually I stop the project when the error shows up, and wait a few minute, then restart the project, it seems fine, then it happens on other project sometimes...
    Do you still want the project backup?
    yea skip that. I think the issue is that services got used but without any result...and then this default error message was displayed. I will fix that in next update.
  • i am getting same issue with  my software recaptcha v2 solving failed
    thats not the same issue at all as this was fixed a long time ago. Im sure you have no recaptchav2 service added?