Skip to content

Marketing Ideas

Hello all,

I have been hitting local business trying to sell them more leads.

The amount of reply emails are a pain from auto-reply so need to get gmail to sort that into folders.

Anyone making money selling their services as thats what I'm looking to do...

I've had a few potential clients want a proposal but I'd like to discuss more ideas :)

Comments

• Love these :) 
  • Had someone call me today about a Job - I said I'm offering my services to you! :D

Phone went down...haha funny!
  • 1. I am not a complete waste of his time as I want to genuinely offer him more leads but ignorant business owners are soul destroying!

2. You're instead of Your really grates on me :D
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    "1. I am not a complete waste of his time as I want to genuinely offer him more leads but ignorant business owners are soul destroying!"

Brother, don't sweat it! :)

Doing business with ppl like that isn't worth the money. I'm sure the real aces on here all know that better than I do,  as some of Sven's forum members are very wise and have had a lot of experience with everything.

I find it stranger that the guy is literally calling you "spam", like he's talking to a nonexistent person, somehow. Or a block of canned meat. Hmm..

Weird. haha  

(This program, GSA-WC,  is also one I am planning to buy from GSA...either this or Content Generator next, have to consider which would benefit present needs more...)
  • Yeah I just find it amusing  :)

Just thought I'd put some idiotic replies on here for fun :D
  • romingsonromingson Puchong
    edited September 2018
    I sent the total 200k make the several sales. More sent more sale but sometimes some member complaint my website spam 
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    yeah I sell services, for other businesses really.  There is complaints and plenty of people who have no perspective on life.  But your going to have that in anything, you could work for starbucks and have people find something to complain at you about. 

Basically if your legal in the country your working in and legal in all relevant laws, then just ignore people that have a losing mentality at life and keep moving forward. 

I make good money with contact form marketing.