Skip to content

Best Captcha for Recaptcha V2 and 3

edited August 2018 in Need Help
Hello

Have not used GSA Ser in a while, would like to start again but with so many changes to recaptcha what would be the best service to use with GSA Ser.

Thank you in advance

Comments

• I think the 2captcha would be able to solve those at a premium rate - not the basic rate, as the V2 and V3 would take considerable amount of time to get sorted out.

Otherwise, I use DBC for the rest, as their rate is more competitive for the rest, as compared to the premium rate the 2captcha may sometime charge. But DBC does charge premium at a certain time -particularly midnight-early wee morning hours.
  • thank you
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    LightProxies: Do u know if 2captcha will solve presently  V2 and V3 right now, or do I need to subscribe to a premium service to get those solved?

• thegsaguythegsaguy I sell GSA Lists
     uses hand work of people for recognition and can recognize any humanly readable captcha that can be recognized by a human. Additionally service can recognize not only text captcha but any graphical captcha like ReCaptcha V2, Asirra, FunCaptcha and others.
    edited August 2018
    " uses hand work of people for recognition" -thegsaguy

Yeah, I even have an account on there, I recall, to work as a solver. I actually like CAPTCHAs just as "art" or whatever, so doing the work was interesting. And, I like that ppl in communities worldwide can make some money.

Most of all it worked well. :)

Just to refresh on this: If I set my 2Captcha entry in Settings to [X] Only For Hard CAPTCHAs, SER (or a project) will then use this service for ReCaptcha V2, no?

But how does SER know what a "Hard" CATPCHA is? That always confused me. :/

I was getting lower Verified rates lately with SER.

Why? Seems lost of factors simultaneously conspired against me:

-Moved my 2CAPTCHA down the list, exceeded my max # retries to previously failed site b/c I had too many tries w/GSA-CB and others, trying to save $$.  (Saw error msg in log saying RECaptcha V2 not solved over and over!)

-Also still having system issues, have more processes to kill and junky useless programs to remove from background so SER can run without these other wastes of resources. (another issue entirely)

• 2captcha seems to be having issue now, see this: https://2captcha.com/blog/google-doesnt-accept-recaptcha-answers

Google ReCaptcha continues fighting with automated ReCaptcha bypass.
      At the end of last year they banned 50% of IP addresses of our workers and also lots of IP addresses of other people, but now they don't inform users that their IP are banned - they just decline 75% of answers.
      We revealed the problem and found a way to override it. But unfortunately we can't guarantee that 100% of our tokens will are valid. At least 1 of 100 tokens will be declined on verification. That's why we enabled reportbad API method for ReCaptcha and started to issue refunds for bad tokens.

• thegsaguythegsaguy I sell GSA Lists
    really? how much money can you make by being a solver?
  • xevil
    does xevil work with gsa ser ?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited July 2019
    Yes, but still crashes often (at least for me in demo mode when I tested). 
  • AntiGate is now Anti-Captcha isn't it? https://anti-captcha.com/
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes sorry.
    edited June 2020
    Very cool link from page at Anti-Captcha.com of workers telling their stories.

It's great that the world of SEO helps so many workers all over the world.