Starting to use too much CPU

I've even dropped the threads to 20 and it's using 30% of my i7. When scraping proxy sources does not bring ay proxy back either. Is this an update issue?

Comments

  • nycdudenycdude Mazatán
    OK, there is something funky going on, I test proxies and nothing is coming back working, when I know from SER they work.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited July 27 Accepted Answer
    Im not sure if it was you who contacted me by email already but if not, send me some login details to access that PC. I will have a look directly as I have no idea what might be wrong. It seems to be working for (almost) anyone else including me.

    Just was able to locate the issue you and others had and fixed it in latest update.
  • nycdudenycdude Mazatán
    Hmm, I've updated but the problem persists.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Accepted Answer
    Then I need access to debug the issue.
  • nycdudenycdude Mazatán
    Give access how? I've sent some bug reports, is that the same?
  • nycdudenycdude Mazatán
    I have my settings right I 'm sure
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    not really, I really need to see the thing in action to debug it. If it's a VPS, then send me the remote login details in pm or by email, else team viewer or better anydesk.com.
  • nycdudenycdude Mazatán
    I'm not on a VPS, I'm using my home desktop. OK, so I completely uninstalled, ran CC Cleaner, deleted all the Appdata for proxy scraper then reinstalled it. It started to work, meaning it pulled proxies and tested them, but the program crashed and sent bug reports. Not sure if you have seen them yet.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Accepted Answer
    Im sorry about this. The latest update should fix it.
    Thanked by 1nycdude
Sign In or Register to comment.