Skip to content

Tools extracting spintax

I just had Tools extract spintax from my previously spun articles and put it into CG. When I got to the 4th article (niche article) it would not extract anything. Is this because all the spintax was already in CG from the previous extractions. So it won't make duplicates. By the way, this is a huge timesaver. and you say CG will pass this along to whatever spinner I am using. I have TBS and SpinRewriter.

Edit:
I wouldn't have bought TBS if I know this but thats OK because this will save me hours of time building a new thesaurus.

2nd edit:

I saved the db I created by importing my spun articles, but I cannot find it when I look for it. I think it needs to be saved to the same place as all the languages but don't know where that is. I tried to add a new language, thinking I could fit it in there, but did not know what it meant when it asked for symbols (or something like that).

Anyway, how do I save my thesaurus and access it for future spinning?

THanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    If you can't import more articles then it will most likely be due to the fact that everything is already in. I have however added a notice in the message on next update.
    ---
    when you save the database, it has to be in...
    c:\users\<login>\appdata\roaming\gsa content generator\lang_data\<lang>\spin.sdb