Skip to content

Restore originally selected captchas?

edited February 2013 in Need Help
So when I bought CB since it was launched, I've been running it with 70-90% success rate with default selected captchas. One day I decided to select all available captchas. Recognition rate halved and average solve time tripled. Long story short, I didn't like what I see.

Now, how can I go back to default selected captchas? I figure out the default setting is good enough. It may not try to solve some captchas, but it's a compromise I'm willing to make for speed.

Even if I have to do it manually, I am lost. I don't know which captchas are selected by default.

Note: it may be that or the cumulative updates. Those are the two things I changed in CB, really. Still blasting with the same SER projects.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

That the solve rate decreses is normal as all captchas are now analysed and in case of recaptcha you will get a very low solve rate that is also influencing the rest of the stats.

To get the original settings, disable all captchas with a solve rate below 10% (or enable the option to only analyse captchas with more than 10%.