Skip to content

User Image Preview on Test in Project details page

Good morning, pplz!

Sven, would it serve a purpose to have the path of the image as well as an actual thumbnail displayed on the Test Page?

I thought this might be good when trying to debug image issues, as well as just checking that the file is intact and displaying properly.

Thanks. :)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm what image URLs? The once that SER finds using keywords?
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    That would be cool, also, but I meant the user profile pics, on my local machine.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    And you want that displayed where? In "Preview" or "Test"? Because I can only display that in "Preview".
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited January 2018
    OK, I was thinking in the Test area, b/c that's where the path is, but I've seen article posts that also have the user profile pic, so the Preview would work also.

In either area, you'll know at a glance if your spintax in the user profile pic file is working and path is OK, though I guess if one image works, that doesn't mean all work, and if one doesn't work, that doesn't mean they all don't work. But it does give the user more info, either way and you know that the particular image drawn, at the very least, works, and the path is OK.
  • andrzejekandrzejek Polska
    edited January 2018
    Suggestion; in Xrumer you can create your own template file for the preview feature, where you put variables like: %article% %profile% etc... that solves issues for working at more preview functions in the future