Skip to content

Issue not solved in T1 Settings

VMartVMart Natural SEO
Reg: Thread

Till upto date my issue not resolved.
As per your expert advice I changed my settings, still no use.
I have send my project backup in your PM, Kindly check and resolve my issue asap

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    WHAT ISSUE!?
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited January 2018
    Please see the link.
    I have 134 verified links in my Upper tier,
    But T1 till now there are only 74 verified links generated,
    This campaign is running currently for about one month.
    As per your expert advice I set in my schedule. But still no use:(

• VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Why are you not still given any solution to my issues, I have sent my project backup also to you.
    The above post I have send to you by Jan 10th. I attached my T1 status screenshot here.

I don't know why T1 has not working properly in my all projects. Kindly please rectify my said problems for me.
    Im sorry, I guess it way your issue I had accidentally closed and not bookmarked any longer. Can you again send me the files in pm?
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Plz check PM
    finally reviewed this...all working fine over here. What I saw is that you only use site list-identified for the tier projects. Maybe something is wrong with the site lists setup then?

i got many new links within seconds when starting the 3 projects.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    My problem is in upper tier I have 144 verified links, apart from that  in T1 only 72 verified links are generated. 
    When I am posting this status to you 10Jan2018 to till date 30Jan2018, till now no new verified links has been generate, today I have only 52 verified links during my campaign. I have no issue with T2 and upper tier.
    You replied me "all working fine over here", but I don't know what you mean by that.
    I'm using "site list" Yes, I won't use scrapping. 
    In my campaign scheduled is turned on, though why multiple verified links has not been generated till now. While you are debugging backup, in your system there are any verified links generated in T1?.

yes, thats what i tried to say...links are generated from all tiers.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    What I'm trying to say is verified links are not generating properly in T1.  That is only problem I have know.
    arg sorry to be a pain...but I still don't get it. Why you think they are not properly generating? I see the link from the upper tier being posted just fine.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Try to understand what I'm trying to say, 
    I don't have issues in Upper Tier and T2, 
    Problem is in T1 only.
    For past one month in T1 no verified links improved further. T1 Campaign struggled. This is the problem I mean to say.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Post a screenshot of your engine selection and project options tab.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    @shaun Selected engines screen shot
    Please see the screen shot, In T1 till now no verified links has been generated for past one month. I hope I don't have any issues with my settings, If needed I will send my project backup, May be due to SER bugs in my point of view. I have reported about this issue to @sven for past one month, but he can't able to understand what I'm trying to convey. Kindly consider my request and do my needful asap.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    I need a screeshot of your project options tab of the T1 project.
  • @Sven I have reported a Similar  issue recently.  My problem was, at some point project do not create new back-link. these problem appeared in most of my old project. I have to recreate all project to get away with this problem.

• VMart Copy these project may help.