Firstly, I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post this and if it needs to be moved, I totally understand.
I have been researching tools and methods of link building for a few months now and have decided that I will be making my way forward with GSA SER and SEREngines as the main components. I do however have several questions with regards methodology as well as additional tools that may be required.
I would like to use GSA to build out tier 1 and teir 2 links to my money site. As it stands, this is what I am currently thinking of doing but please note, I am very open to suggestions.
- I want each Tier 1 site to consist of what I will call a master page. This page will contain the 1 link to my money site.
- I will then create what I will call sub pages and there will be between 6-10 of these. These sub pages will ONLY link back to the master page.
- The above pages will be created on web 2.0 sites using SEREngines
- All of the pages above will be created using good, relevant, original text.
- I will create a layer of social signals that will point to the sub pages.
- These pages will be a mix of web 2.0 sites as well as other verified sites using lists from SERocket
- All link created here will point only to the sub pages I created on the Tier 1 site and not to the master page.
- I will create a layer of social signals pointing to these tier 2 links.
I'm not sure if I will do a tier 3 but if I do, I guess I will follow what most people do and make these links consisting of mainly spammy links.
I would appreciate if anyone could critique this process and perhaps let me know where I may be going wrong or point of better approaches.
With regards to the tools and resources I will need, I have identified the following so far. I have very likely missed quite a few so any help here would also be appreciated.
- A VPS with at least 8GB of RAM
- Content spinning tool
- Scarpebox (I will primarily use this for keyword research)
- Email addresses
- Social accounts
- Captcha solving
Is there a way in GSA SER to outline the scheme I am looking to build on?
Thank you to anyone who can provide suggestions, enhancements and advice on any of my numerous questions.