Skip to content

GSA CapBreak already lost by xEVIL captcha ?

13»

Comments

• ForexGuruForexGuru Anonym
    edited December 2017
    Cool comparation, Yes demo version of xevil are sucks bro, not the good things to get compare.

I really agree with you, the more captcha software, then there will be more competition, and the more we get better captcha soft, human solver are eat money a lot :blush:
  • @ForexGuru It was not the demo version, Xevil did a lot better then CB in this small test
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @bunny thanks for the test but it would have been better having it to test with knowng the result and comparing that. However one thing is clear: 1. CB better does not reply with an answer if it doesn't look good for it rather than replying bogus stuff 2. Many answers of xevil are wrong as well. Almost any answer of recaptcha is wrong. And in a real test (when submitting) it would cause that the captchas get worse with every try. So it would make more sense if even xevil would NOT reply with an answer if it would not be sure to a certain point
  • edited December 2017
    @Sven i'll do a full test when they release the new version, wanted to do it but they posted the bug so it would not be fair. Initial impression is that Xevil has a better ratio but i'll post a full comparison with the new version. 
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    "So it would make more sense if even xevil would NOT reply with an answer if it would not be sure to a certain point "

Sven, definitely true. Either let user decide, or favor no response over unsure answer.

"And in a real test (when submitting) it would cause that the captchas get worse with every try."

So, as of now, xevil could be better. After a few passes with wrong answers, then over to human typers, the reCAPTCHA will be more challenging at that point, and human solvers seem to skip those in favor of less challenging ones at times.  So you could potentially  miss out on a good link. :/
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited December 2017
    I've been running gsa ser with xevil the last few days. I have several full licenses. It does a pretty good job of solving most of the article platforms. As i'm only after contextuals, I can only see solves for drupal, recaptcha, article script, wordpress etc etc.

I was paying to use 1captchas service which covered a lot of captchas with good solve rates. But the service always seems to be down. So as a desktop alternative to 1captchas service, it is a very good and stable alternative. It solves the same captchas with similar success rates. (tested article platforms only).

As for a comparison with CB, I really don't know yet. I can run a test on 2 different installs using the same site list (looplines), with "skip hard to solve captchas" enabled, and all platforms selected. Then see which install makes the most links. xevil claims to support more captchas, but this really deosn't mean anything if the platforms in ser don't use those extra captchas.

I'll be using my home pcs for the test, so they are very slow! lol But I don't mind doing it, just to see which of CB or xevil makes the most links. The number of verified links is what it's all about at the end of the day. Give me some days before posting the results, as I'm still using the installs for my money sites.
  • Im using Xevil because GSA CB cant break most of captchas used by me and Xevil is very fast and accurate. I hope GSA CB could improve with AI or something these captcha system.
    and another post with no proof. If you have issues with particular captchas then send me the url or samples and Im adding it. What I have seen so far does not reflect with your thoughts so far. CB does still work better for me...that demo I got at least was full of wrong replies. And I prefer that CB e.g. gives no reply than a wrong one.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • CB for everything I then use Xevil for 2captcha emulation running on a separate server as my own recaptcha solution, I have been testing for months, this is the best thing for system load and speed.

this whole topic seems to have caused a lot of shit on here and to be fair posting aff links on forums is a bit shady. 

Please if anyone does a test (I can not be bothered to) use the scientific method for testing.
    Thanked by 2Sven Deeeeeeee
  • It gsa cb lost to xevil the moment xevil get released , and xevil getting upgrades that even online captcha services cant compete with
    now stop this nonsense. I am so close to ban you. It's disgusting how you try to push your affiliates and services just to make money.
    Noone can ever trust you with statements like that...deliver real results as I did and we can talk. Else STOP it of you are banned.
    "It gsa cb lost to xevil the moment xevil get released , and xevil getting upgrades that even online captcha services cant compete with "

I've read this before in 2017 -2018. So far, those new updates have not yet arrived. :'(

I have no belief about the veracity of this statement; it's just not my concern to guess.  I don't bother with that. You may well be correct about all this. I guess we'll see. :)

When it happens, by which ever company comes out with an update or new product that can accomplish these solves, great.

Until then, let's try to keep it real and just deal with what we know as fact. :)

I think there are maaaaaaany CAPTCHAs that NO(!) automated OCR text-recognition software is going to get.  That's not to say these prgs can't be trained on individual CAPTCHA types and get high success rates.

But, I mean one that will train itself to the level of proficiency someone with 20 years of character recognition has just reading comic books, school lessons, using the web, plus a different way of recognizing patterns, nonbinary, etc...
  • Sorry @Deeeeeeee i cant say anything else or i might get banned , 
    You can say something...but stay on facts and not feelings, because everything without any prove is worthless, at least from you now after you placing all your affiliate links and bagging for signing up on our affiliate program in pm.
  • I never ever said something on feeling, i just tried about 1.3 million captcha and found out that xevil solved 93% of them and gsa cb same captchas on gsa cb only solved about 30% correctly . So no am not talking about feelings, its facts , but u in the other hand talking about feelings and u feel gsa cb is a god and cant be surpased , so i just decided to not chat anymore about captcha services in this forum,
    " i just tried about 1.3 million captcha and found out that xevil solved 93% of them and gsa cb same captchas on gsa cb only solved about 30% correctly "

I get a higher percentage than this with my GSA-CB.  :|

I guess results in terms of a percentage solved is moot unless you use a balanced set of each type of engine, b/c even if u test using the same exact engines for Xevil, GSA-CB, this test  can still be skewed b/c each of the programs may answer a subset of CAPTCHAs better than the other.  I don't know for sure; never played with Xevil but it's unlikely it answers with the exact same success profile as CB.

"gsa cb is a god and cant be surpased "

I don't think Sven actually said this at any point?? lol Sven writes of GSA CB as it is, in my experience, never claiming it's something it isn't.

Can GSA CB be surpassed? Likely. 

There is no end to how effectively it can work. There are oodles of possibilities left....new logic can be added, not just new CAPTCHA types. 

Sven keeps updating his software with innovations. Of course, so do other programmers, b/c "you have to keep up" with reality.  But honestly, I've used SEO software from many vendors, and NO ONE on EARTH updates like GSA does. No?