1. do php exploit links count as links ?
& how to export just these links ? (no other platforms )
none of these links have been found at all, and its these exploit links it is doing the most.
2. "url shortener" platforms - none are selected in the default GSA, is it best to not use these ?
3. why arent "blog comment" platforms selected in the default GSA
4. why is "blog comment" articles ? - because it needs articles to work. so "blog comments" are web 2.0 articles ?
5. why is'nt wordpress in "blog comments"
6. some verified links are not there on the site, such as blog comments, the links that are "verified" are not there.
7. does it only ping at the end of all of its tasks ?
because if i am using it on a pc, & turning the pc off, will the verified links still get pinged ?
the links ive done so far, very few are getting found.
if you "select all" verified links (control a) then "right click" & select "index ping selected urls" you can select "all services" or "ping urls"
i have been selecting both of these intermittently, to no avail, hardly any of the links get indexed (less than 1%) i would not expect 100 % to get indexed, because of the sites they are on & the low pr etc, but virtually none of them are getting indexed, am i using the ping feature correctly ?