In the last 12 hours, since I started using SEREngines, I am experiencing GSA SER crashes. I did reduce thread counts, CPU % limits, schedule posting.
Memory usage goes above 2gb even when only 2 SERE projects are running. CPU 100% after 2 minutes of starting the projects.
Also getting the no job created due to reaching memory limit.
Also, Email accounts are not being created.
I checked my task manager, it has innumerable headless.exe processes. Even after I shut down GSA SER, they are still 10-15 headless.exe processes going on. I have to then shut them down manually.
Details: Running only 2 projects with just SEREngines.
Here is what I am using:
SolidSEO VPS Windows 2012 R2 2GB
CB with 2captcha