Skip to content

Any other workable web2.0 platform except wordpress and blogspot ? web2.0 still workable for SEO ?

Recently i have send tier2 links ( article, wiki,forums,blog comments,micro blogs ) to my over-blog.com and eklablog.com web2.0s, after 9 days, i still haven't seen any of these web2.0 blogs ( already being created for 1-2 months, with readable article ) being indexed by google , why ? i even send some tier 3 links to these tier 2 links.

Actually i have been creating web2.0s with serengines on blog.ru, notehub.org,iamsport.org, almost two months passed, these web2.0s haven't been indexed ( i have built some tier2 links too ).

Does it mean that only wordpress and blogspot web2.0 blogs workable right now ? other platform don't work anymore ? or even wordpress and blogspot platform is not useful now ?

Please kindly share your ideals . 

Also please also share other web2.0 blog platform workable, thank you.

Comments

• purehustlepurehustle GoliathSER.com - Verified Lists, Private Proxies, Catch-all Emails
    nah, sounds like you're doing things the right way. It just sounds like google simply hasnt indexed your web 2.0's. Try and add more content to those suckers or send some social signals to those guys. 

Its getting harder to get your stuff indexed. Fiverr might be helpful for you to buy a social share pack or something. 

Either that, or manually create a few top-tier web 2.0's with links pointing to your web2's that you cant get indexed. Or, even comment on some high authority sites linking back to your site. 
  • @purehustle did you online now? i want pm you some question , ok?
  • purehustlepurehustle GoliathSER.com - Verified Lists, Private Proxies, Catch-all Emails
    OK SURE
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Some of my web 2's take upto two weeks to index.
  • You can try some of the fancy captcha eating indexers that send your links directly to google for indexing.
     Before summer I used indexinject and the web2.0 were indexed faster than they were dead. I didn't build any tier nor social signal only the indexer service with captchas and had a pretty decent around 90% index rate. It's a shame that 70% of the sites I sent to indexer were taken down within a week. I was furious as Google kept them in the index for two weeks after that...
  • how many articles in each web2.0 ? 
  • It was the first post right after creating the accounts. Straight after posting I sent them to indexer without checking if they are alive at all.... Big mistake that is. And if you are wondering about the content it was 500 word manually spun introduction and 500 word machine spun niche relevant content with links back to the money site.